1. Contact your local doctor
2. Telephone D C Studholme Ltd on 01697 345 318 for immediate help and assistance
1. Telephone D C Studholme Ltd on 01697 345 318 for immediate help and assistance.
1. This may involve the police or a coroner
2. Telephone D C Studholme Ltd on 01207 234 444, who will liaise with the appropriate authority and give all the assistance that you require.
After receiving certification from your local doctor or hospital, an appointment at the registry office must be made to register the death. The registrar will issue you with the death certificate for your own use (i.e. banks, pensions or insurance.) You will also receive a green certificate which is required by D C Studholme Ltd to allow a burial or cremation to take place. For assistance, call our office in Wigton :
1. Full name of the deceased
2. Place and date where death occurred
3. Home address
5. Marital status
6. Maiden name
7. Spouses full name and occupation
When one of your loved ones has passed, D C Studholme Ltd understand that you may need advice and guidance on the steps that need to be taken. We are here 24 hours a day.
Depending on your circumstances, if you are in receipt of income support, housing benefit or family credit, you may be eligible to receive financial help towards the cost of a funeral.